Become a member
Follow these steps to become a member of the ATA-TCD:
- Join the American Translators Association by completing the online application here.
- Membership in ATA Divisions is free! Simply check the box for Translation Company Division on the ATA application or membership renewal form.
- Already a member of ATA? Login into your member profile and check the box for Translation Company Division at any time.
Connect with the ATA TCD through our online community
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ataTCD
- Follow us on Twitter @ata_tcd
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Yahoo Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/atatcd/info
ATA-TCD is solely supported by volunteer-members. Please get involved!
- Help moderate our social media channels
- Write blog articles
- Present webinars
- Present conference sessions during the ATA Annual Conference
- Join the Leadership Council
- Plan events like the annual ATA TCD dinner
If you are interested in one of these or other opportunities and want to learn more, contact us.
…for social media
Curating relevant and up-to-date content for TCD social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook requires the contributions of many. Have you encountered an article or piece of media that you believe is relevant to our division? When you do, please consider submitting the item to the ATA TCD Social Media Posts web form!
Items submitted will be reviewed by the TCD social media committee prior to be posted on social media accounts. Submission does not guarantee that the item will appear on TCD social media accounts.
Consistent terminology makes or breaks an organization’s branding. Submit ATA-TCD-related terminology that you believe requires standardization via the ATA TCD Terminology web form!
Items submitted will be reviewed by the TCD communications committee and a glossary of preferred terminology will be published on this website.
“I truly believe each of us has a unique talent or strength. If we share our experiences with each other, the association and its members will benefit and thrive. This is my opportunity to directly share my experience with an organization that has given me so much.”
-Virginia Joplin, Verbio